We design, develop and implement marketing and sales campaigns using email, text messaging, printed mailings, calls and more. Want more leads coming to you? Inbound marketing strategies generate qualified leads through opportunity. We help you create and publish quality content, promote your business through SEO, social media and blogging and then analyze results to further improve your visibility.
Our digital marketing campaigns are designed to drive more traffic to your website. Below is a detailed list of services that we can implement for your traffic and lead generation goals. The amount of work done will correspond to the budget approved.
We recommend measuring Month over Month results to determine ROI:
- Reach – total number of people we reach by channel e.g. Email, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Visits – Direct Traffic, Email Marketing, Organic Search, Paid Search, Referrals, Social Media, Other Campaigns, and Offline Sources.
- Leads by channel.
- Customers by channel.
- Conversion rates e.g. Visit-to-Lead %, Lead-to-Customer %, Visit-to-Customer %.
A note about ROI – it may take 6-18 months to see positive ROI. SEO and content marketing is a long-term strategy, which will produce long term and most cost-effective ROI. For a more immediate ROI, we can recommend and manage paid ads, email marketing, and other more aggressive lead generation techniques.
Industry statistics show that only 2%-3% of website visitors will engage with the website during their 1st visit (buy or submit their contact information). This leaves 97% of visitors unengaged. Knowing this our approach is to try to engage them better keeping these two things in mind:
- Who is your most likely target audience?
- What phase of their buying cycle experience (how close are they to making a purchase?) are they in when they come to your website?
Target Audience development will address the following questions:
- What is their demographic information?
- What is their job and level of seniority?
- What does a day in their life look like?
- What are their pain points? What do you help them solve?
- What do they value most? What are their goals?
- Where do they go for information?
- What are their most common objections to your product/service?
Buying Cycle Consideration
There are three major phases when a person is searching for a service or a product. They are:
- Awareness phase – have realized and expressed symptoms of a potential problem or opportunity.
- Consideration / Research phase – have clearly defined and given a name to their problem or opportunity.
- Decision / Purchase phase – have defined their solution strategy, method or approach.
Our goal is to position your website and your branded digital content assets in front of your potential clients during each phase of their buying cycle.
We build the “Bridge” to help your Team move from Paper to Glass.
Let Us Help You
Find Your Solution
Need to get a better handle on your data
management or communication campaign results?
We’ve got you covered. Our expert business communications solutions keep everyone more in the know,
learn how we can help.
– SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY –
“BUCKAZ Communications has been
a true partner. I appreciate their
commitment to quality and to excellence in customer service.”