Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Is your website listed on Google search index?
If not, then you are missing out on leads and business.
Or it may be listed but is buried a few pages down in the search results? When people typically search on Google, they do not click on page 2 or 3 of the search results. For most, if you are not on page 1 of Google search results, chances are you get very little traffic from Google organic listings.
We help with making your website visible to Google, as well as getting it to rank higher in the search results.
A typical SEO engagement consists of a one time SEO analysis and setup and monthly activity designed to strengthen SEO. A 12-month commitment is standard for an SEO project.
SEO is a long term strategy with material results most likely being seen between months 6 and 10 of the project. We also work with other search engines like Bing and other platforms like YouTube for optimizing your videos to rank high. BTW, YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google.
SEO is powerful because, when done right, it will keep paying dividends for years to come.
Here is an example of the work that we do on your website as a part of the SEO strategy:
A one time SEO analysis and setup includes the following:
- Identify and finalize the keywords list
- Suggest content/posts targeting those keywords
- Setting up URL structure and permalink
- Export and installation of XML sitemap
- Configure Yoast SEO plugin if WordPress is used. Yoast is a powerful tool that can help make your site as search engine friendly as possible.
- Execution of index, no-index, follow and no-follow
- Cleaning up Broken links
- Setting up the Google Console
- Initialize and maintain bots through robot.txt
- On the Page Factors – we setup these up to be SEO compliant
Monthly activity designed to strengthen SEO. A 12-month commitment is a standard SEO project. You can cancel anytime but keep in mind that results can take 6-10 months to start showing. We will do all or some of the following:
- Social Media Publishing (promotion via blogging, directory submission, RSS syndication, social bookmarking)
- Competitive analysis and co-citation link building
- Content creation and publishing – Regular posting of unique content to the site. Continuously adding unique and relevant content to the site will boost the site’s search engine rankings.
- Article submission to online article directories
- Press Release creation and publishing. (Extra charge for Press Release premium distribution to the media)
- Campaign Monitoring, Reporting, Analysis and Adjustments
- Ongoing strategy, synchronization of marketing efforts and consultation with the client about at hand campaigns and marketing efforts. This ensures that all marketing efforts are synchronized and their effectiveness maximized.
- Off the page factors – These are elements influenced by readers, visitors and other publishers. We will build links.
Let us analyze your website and present you with a complimentary recommendation of how we can improve your search engine rankings.
Simply click on the Request a Quote button below and connect with us.
We build the “Bridge” to help your Team move from Paper to Glass.
Let Us Help You
Find Your Solution
Need to get a better handle on your data
management or communication campaign results?
We’ve got you covered. Our expert business communications solutions keep everyone more in the know,
learn how we can help.
– SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY –
“BUCKAZ Communications has been
a true partner. I appreciate their
commitment to quality and to excellence in customer service.”