e.We design and develop websites and private portals (with a private user ID and password) or membership websites per your specifications and requirements using the most current web technologies, fully responsive (mobile friendly), secure and user-friendly.
Website production or redesign starts with an understanding of what our client needs. We gather the requirements and desired features in detailed client meetings face to face or conference calls. Once we have an understanding of what is needed for a website we start the design process.
Depending on the scope of the website, we use either a custom design process where one of our designers draws out the look and feel for a few of the main pages in Photoshop. The designed layouts are published as images and sent to the client for approval. The client typically may have a few changes, which we make to the designs.
Alternatively, if the scope demands, we just use the most modern layout templates to create the desired look and feel. This allows for quicker production time and is more economical. The website is still very attractive and functional.
In either case, upon client approval of the design layouts we start website development which involves coding, and architecture of website elements.
Typically, we develop the new or updated website in a “development” server which could be the clients or ours.
One of the most important elements of a great website is content. The text on the pages will serve to attract not only potential visitors but also the search engines. We ensure that the text on the website is optimized for search engines with your main target keywords that your clients will use on Google and other search engines to find your website.
After the new website is approved on the development server, we then move it to your main production web server. We ensure that all your old page URLs get redirected to the new URLs to preserve the old traffic.
We also ensure that your new website gets indexed and submitted to the search engines.
All of the websites that we do are responsive and mobile-friendly.
Your website is your business calling card on the Internet. People need to learn more about you and you need to put your best foot forward. Is your website up to the current standard and updated with the newest information about you, about your services, your products, your locations? If not, we are here to take what you have and make it current and more attractive. We will make your website mobile-friendly because over 50% of website traffic that comes to your website originates on mobile devices. We will ensure your information is accessible on mobile devices.
Steps and Deliverables for Website Design and Development:
- Information gathering – we gather information by speaking with you about your new website. We need to understand your company, we need to understand and clarify the purpose of your website, and a better understanding of your objectives and goals. We also need to better understand your target audience as well as your competition. This is how we will make you stand out from the competition.
We count on you, our client, to provide all information, assets, and resources, including the table of contents, website information, photos (we are able to provide some stock photos that are FREE), and logos prior to the design step.
- Design phase – Based upon the information we have gathered up to this point, the next step is to determine the look and feel of your site. We use the most popular WordPress themes to create your new look and feel. We will do it in a development server and share a private link with you for your review and approval. Included in your initial quotation are two rounds of changes in order to help insure that the design meets your approval. Additional rounds of changes are definitely available.
- Development – Implementation – The developmental stage is the point where the website itself is created. For most jobs we use WordPress and one of the more popular themes that we customize to your liking. This process includes setting up a development web space (in design phase above), then we continue to build out the full navigation, and web forms. We can connect these web forms to your CRM or database where you store your web leads. We can integrate video, or chat widgets, when it makes sense for you. We develop all the necessary pages and subpages. We implement plugins – small web programs that help with various functions, like website security or Google visibility, just to mention a few. Prior to going live, if you have an old website, we also implement 301 redirects from old URLs to the new URLs so that Google listings will not show a broken old link when clicked on it. Throughout this entire step, we will make your in-progress website available to you for viewing. You will be able to suggest any changes or corrections that you would like to have made, additional charges may apply.
- Quality Assurance – During the quality assurance process, we will test the functionality of forms and other scripts on your site. We will also make certain there are no cross-browser compatibility issues including mobile browsers. During this step, we will make sure your website’s code is search engine friendly and visible to all search engines, which are constantly looking for new sites. Please keep in mind that you share in the responsibility of auditing your website for quality assurance. Towards the end of the implementation step and prior to the delivery step, we will request that you to navigate through every page of the website and take note of all deficiencies, discrepancies, errors, or outstanding tasks. At this point, you should prepare a list of all issues that need to be corrected and submit it to us to be addressed. We will address the issues that need attention.
- The Website Goes Live! This is our clients’ favorite step. Once we receive your final approval, it is time to let the site go live and hand the reins over to you. During this stage, website files are uploaded from the staging to the production server and your newly built website is now viewable by the public.
We build the “Bridge” to help your Team move from Paper to Glass.
Let Us Help You
Find Your Solution
Need to get a better handle on your data
management or communication campaign results?
We’ve got you covered. Our expert business communications solutions keep everyone more in the know,
learn how we can help.
– SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY –
“BUCKAZ Communications has been
a true partner. I appreciate their
commitment to quality and to excellence in customer service.”